Monday, October 03, 2016

More Cycling and I Don't Mean Any Real Back Peddling...

Last Man Standing...

I am cycling more back to a diurnal existence. I went to bed at midnight last night and woke up at 8 am.  I was talking to mom on the phone about it and she says she does the same thing. It feels good to be back in the land of the living. A nighttime existence can be a boon for my social anxieties, but can also slowly depress me as I begin to think I am the only person alive.





Supposedly More Honda CR-V Woes...

Dad called me this morning and said his air conditioning in his Honda has broken again. You may remember me charging the A/C system with Freon a few weeks back. The car was blowing icy cold air then and I couldn't find any Freon leaks. I was in save face mode.

"Drive by here when you get out and about, and let me take a gander at it," I told my very agitated and aggravated father.

Dad swung by here just as I and the Magster were finishing breakfast.  Dad had a severe and serious duh moment with his car.

"It works fine when I turn the dial to maximum cool," a frustrated father of mine spoke. "If I put it on normal, then it blows hot air."

"You have to press the air conditioning button to turn on the A/C," I told him. "It automatically comes on when you select max cool or defrost, but you have to turn it on for any other setting like normal."

Dad couldn't believe that it was that simple. He thought he was going to have to pay $800 to get it fixed. It really was that simple.

No comments: