Friday, October 28, 2016

The Facebook Follies Begin Again...


OK folks ... I have been working to unify relativity and quantum mechanics into a single unified theory of life the universe and everything........ So far I have discovered that beer is good.

So, I am dabbling around with Facebook again. I got my account back up last night and running mostly out of curiosity and lots of loneliness. A lot has changed and a lot has stayed the same. It is good to see my sister-in-law and nieces and to hear about what they are doing. My brother and sister do not have any active Facebook accounts that I know of.

I also fear my good college roommate is up to his same old shenanigans mired in that mess we call politics. He's a big-time Trump supporter and loves a debate. It is kind of like a one legged man at an ass kicking contest. It is good seeing him doing so well, though. His teenage daughter is adorable and looks just like her mother.

My new goal about Facebook is to be as inconspicuous as I can be. I will read and listen and not write. That way I won't write any embarrassing details about my mental illness or life. That was the reason I left as I was talking about my mental illness and saying too much. I realized what I was doing and pulled the plug so to speak.

No comments: