Friday, October 21, 2016

Lopez, Oh Lopez. Why Art Thou So Loud, Lopez?

I was rudely awakened by the Magster barking wildly and Lopez and crew mulching leaves in the backyard. I hurried to the dog door noticing Maggie was still sitting on the back of the couch and barking. Strike now while the iron is still hot! I sighed with relief when the dog door was locked. I am wide awake now, and don't think I could go back to bed or sleep if I tried.

Friday and You've Still Got Groceries?


Kroger was all out of the stuff I really like so I bought some tasty items I've haven't tried before. Some of it was good and some some of was sorta good. It is hard to get good and fresh food these days. Most grocery stores are stocked from journeys that entail hundreds of miles to deliver the food.

I still have a gallon of whole milk and a box of cornflakes I bought from the Piggly Wiggly, though. My father said he was actually entertaining trying the Piggly Wiggly next week for our grocery shopping.

"We will give Kroger one more chance," he said.

No comments: