Sunday, October 16, 2016

This Was Not Foreseen At All...

Much like the rest of my life so far...





It was surprisingly drizzling lightly and foggy as I walked out to my car and cranked it up. Maggie ran outside into the backyard barking loudly to clear my way for departure as she often does.

"Shh... don't wake up George!" I told the barking Maggie in a loud whisper as I was climbing into my car. .

"This was odd," I remarked to myself of the very light rain. It certainly was not what the weather guessers had forecast.

I had yet another appointment with my friends down at Wally World. Oh hell, I was mainly lonely and just wanted to be near and around more people.

My first rendezvous was mom and dad's house to pick up my daily sodas and some cigars. Dad said he would put them out on the porch for when I had woke up some. I quietly climbed their lengthy back steps to grab my bag of six sodas and my grape imbued cigarillos. .

Wal-Mart was surprisingly busy for 4 am in the morning. A line had formed behind the  lone solitary cash register that was open. The only item I bought was a $1.25 Baja Blast drink. I find those sugary carbonated lime drinks to be irresistible.

The skies looked overcast and stormy as I drove home -- just a little rain drop here or there on my windshield. This was not forecast by the weather guessers. I shut my front door and a deluge fell from the skies. It was almost perfect timing on my part. It is steadily raining here as I write this blog post.

No comments: