Monday, October 24, 2016

They Tickle, Tantalize, and Tingle My Taste-buds...


Do you ever get hooked on certain music or songs? Right now, Sarah McLachlan's next to newest album, Shine On, is my ear worm and beau for the day. I can listen to that song Brink of Destruction over and over. Oh gawd, I love Sarah's voice. I am also listening to a lot of Zero 7 (down-tempo) with a smattering of Owl City (teeny bopper pop) thrown into the mix for good measure and furtive smiles.

Do you have any suggestions musically?  What do you like? I'm very eclectic and I like just about everything except for ultra modern pop, rap and gangsta rap.

"What Do You Want for Breakfast?" Interspersed With "Shall I Bury It?"

The Magster and I have already had our breakfast at 5 am sharp. Maggie woke me up signaling that she was hungry. I am sure we will truly be ravenous come true lunchtime around noon. Maggie rarely gets people food lately, but I reneged and gave her a strawberry Pop-Tart. She's been proudly carrying it around for the past 30 minutes wanting to bury it, but somehow she just can't do the deed. It is not often she gets such large and tasty morsels, as this, come her way.

"Maggie?" I told her. "Don't let it be feast time for the neighborhood raccoons and opossums."

A Few Must Haves From the Grocery Store...

Tonight is grocery shopping night. We're starting out with more of those DiGiorno pizzas tonight. I am going to get the supreme variety as I love a loaded pizza. They are about as close to you can get to carry out at Papa John's as far as frozen grocery store pizzas are concerned.

Hopefully, the entity that Kroger is, will also have my lime Baja Blast drinks tonight. Kroger has been out of that item for two weeks now.

I want hot dogs again tonight, but watch Kroger be out of buns. You can bet that there is going to something I like and they will be out of it. I'll take that to the bank.

No comments: