Sunday, October 02, 2016

May You Be Very Blessed With a Charlie in Your Life...

http://www.businessinsider.com/
It is 4:40 am right now. I am up and can't sleep. I am wide awake as of now. I still have several hours until Charlie arrives and boy am I hungry for a hot breakfast. I am betting Charlie will get here about 10:00 am as has been his custom as of late.  He will make a joke about his hair and then hand over our breakfast. My role is to commend Charlie and his hair, and give great thanks for our breakfast. 

Charlie asked me yesterday afternoon what biscuit I wanted from McDonald's. I told Charlie just a couple of sausage egg and cheese biscuits would suffice. I wanted to try something different than our usual bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits. Horsefly likes your plain jane vanilla sausage biscuit and he eats two of them after Charlie tears them apart. 

No comments: