Sunday, October 30, 2016

Thank the Makers...

http://www.cluig.info/
Charlie has just taken leave of me. I was dead to the world this morning in the dark back bedroom asleep. Maggie woke me up barking very jubilantly. Let us be thankful for our good friends and their good camaraderie.

"Don't look at my hair," a vain Charlie said to me as he handed me our breakfast.

Poor Charlie about doesn't have any hair these days. We do this every Sunday.

"Well, mine looks worse after sleeping on it all night," I replied to him. "Why don't you try a Donald Trump style comb over?"

In my Sunday care package sack, there were three bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits and Charlie also brought me a giant ice less Coca-Cola -- the way I like my soda.

"Vote for Hilary!" Charlie exclaimed as he was leaving. "It will mean I have a job for another 4 to 8 years."

No comments: