Saturday, October 15, 2016

Post Wal-Mart...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii

These early mornings lately are finding me shopping in my local Wal-Mart many nights. I needed some Irish Spring deodorant this morning and I also bought the ingredients to make a good and tasty tuna fish salad. Have you tried the tuna marinated in olive oil? It is delicious. It adds a richness that tuna salad sometimes lacks when packed in spring water.

Wal-Mart has also succumbed to the preservative filled bread bandwagon. If you ever taste it, then you will know what I am talking about. I took a taste of my Sunbeam bread spread with butter and let loose a sigh of defeat. I can remember when eating a slice of store bought bread just because it tasted so good.

The last item on my list was a replacement controller for my Nintendo Wii that is quickly growing obsolete. It was $59.99 for one controller and a nunchuck which was much too rich for my blood. My Nintendo Wii was officially retired as of 2:00 AM on a Saturday morning in 2016.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Like you, I am always in search of "fresh" bread. I never seem to find it unless I'm on vacation in South Carolina. I haven't seen the tuna in olive oil, I will have to look. I do buy my tuna packed in oil when I can find that. Have a happy Saturday!

glittermom said...

I buy the bread from the bakery department in the store..made fresh and no preservatives. Won't keep as long so if you don't eat it fast you might need to keep it in the freezer.