Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Game Plan for a Game Day...

https://www.pinterest.com
My father has already asked me to go with him to the Auburn game today which really surprised me and caught me off guard.

"We are playing Arkansas and it should be a great game," he told me.

He is also a very persuasive fellow -- the astute businessman he is. He hasn't asked me to go to a football game with him in many a year. It has probably been a decade.

My father said he has an extra ticket with some great seats and a great view of the field. I politely, but very graciously declined. I still have yet to go to the bed since I woke up around 7:00 pm last night. I would be in fine shape by the time I got home from that ballgame around midnight tonight. Can you say anxiety central?

"Are y'all still planning on tailgating?" I then asked my father rather nosily.

Tailgating and interesting food is really the only reason I would have for me to go.

"You will be missing out on some delicious chili nacho cheese dip and Doritos," my father said. "Your sister is bringing finger foods."

Dad gets off of work at noon and I am hoping he will stop by here with my medications, then the Magster and I are going to bed. Plan B would be for Charlie to bring my medications about 4:00 pm when Charlie takes Horsefly to the movies. That is probably the most likely scenario.

No comments: