Monday, October 17, 2016

When Does Christmas Truly Come Twice?

https://www.amazon.com
I do believe your dog has unearthed a Brontosaurus bone...

For the Magster, it certainly does come twice. When Maggie buries her Christmas beef bone last year and digs it up about a year later.

She is laying on the floor crunching on that bone as I write this. She's kind of making me cringe at the cracking noises. I guess it is good for her teeth and gums.

"Are you hungry?" I asked the Maggins noticing her food bowl in the computer room was bare. She just looked at me and if she were human she would say like George J, "We be cool! We be cool like dat!"

I wonder what George J. is doing these days? I always hoped George J. would get ASE certified and become a car mechanic. He had a certain aptitude for it. He kept his 1981 Dodge Diplomat running for many years after it should've died.

They Really Want to Tighten the Noose Tighter...

http://sixsigmadsi.com/
Because my father is going to kill me if I debit any more money out of my debit account for a few days. lol

I was sitting in my lazy boy in my dark den enjoying the solace and silence. The clock reached 5:30 am as my neighbor, who is also named George, got in his car and headed for the nearest Waffle House.

That seemed so very good to me! A ham and cheese omelet with some buttery grits and buttery toast. I am certainly very hungry this morning. It is lean pickings over here at Andrew's abode. I am glad tonight is grocery night. I have already started a list. I have also started a load of laundry so I will have something clean, fresh smelling, and that appeals to my father for when we go shopping tonight. What exactly is the homeless look anyways? That old saying if you can't beat them then join them applies to this predicament.

1 comment:

Summer said...

When did George come home and do you know where he had been for so long?