Tuesday, December 06, 2016

It is Going to Be A Hospital Bed Kind of Day...

http://moultoniancreativity.weebly.com/

"Answer your goddamn phone!" my father said with  a nervous laugh and with also much aggravation in his voice.

It was 7 am and I was barely awake. Nobody calls me that early. I had also stayed up late dicking around on the internet and swapping parts around via my various computers last night. Breakfast was a giant slice of Hershey's creme pie and I was enjoying a cold glass of whole milk as well. He was lucky he got me at all, but a morbid curiosity always killed the proverbial cat. I was worried something bad or calamitous had happened to someone in the family.

"You're supposed to let it ring 2 times and then I will call you back," I replied stymied on this dark and dank Tuesday morning.

Mom's got with the program and I will call back after she lets my phone ring once.

"I need a favor," he then followed after settling down a bit. "We need to deliver a hospital bed to a customer and you've done it dozens of times."

"Where is Tim?" I asked of their usual delivery person.

It is rare for Tim to miss work as he is always Johnny on the spot.

http://moultoniancreativity.weebly.com/
"What's the time frame?" I then asked my father

My father then told me that Tim is having problems with his diabetes.

"They said the best time to deliver is at noon," old cranky pants answered. "I will get you an extra computer part if you do this."

Now, you are talking my kind of language.

I've already picked out the part I want this morning. A Radeon RX 480 graphics/video card.



2 comments:

glittermom said...

Your father was wrong to come down on you like that...I guess he was frustrated since his delivery guy wasn't at work..no excuse..he should have apoligized to you.

Anonymous said...

Its a really nice website. Thank you for giving full information about Hospital Beds.