Saturday, December 03, 2016

Maggie's Got Her Big Girl Panties On...

Locked and Loaded!

The picture above is Hardee's or Carl's Jr. "loaded" breakfast biscuit. If you are looking for an early coronary or quadruple bypass surgery then this biscuit is key to the process. I think it has like a day's worth of calories per biscuit. I personally enjoy a couple of Hardee's steak biscuits/with mustard when I am in Auburn to see my psychiatrist or visiting with my therapist. It makes the arduous trip seem worthwhile.  There was a Hardee's in Valley for most of my life, but they inexplicably closed. Popeyes didn't last long as well which perplexed me. 

"Piss poor management," my father said quite derogatorily of Popeyes. "Half the time they didn't even have enough chicken cooked."

We are getting a Dairy Queen right now for the first time and it is under construction. I hope it fares better as I think they have an awesome footlong hot dog with chili sauce.

Ah, Bless! She's a Big Girl Now...

I will have to give credit where credit is due.  Maggie's been an exceptionally good girl and patient taking all the medications she takes every morning. She no longer runs to the dog door when she sees me coming with some pills or more ointment.  We take our breakfast medications which also consisted of me putting an antibiotic in her mouth and holding her chin until she swallows it. It is no longer a "violent", scary affair. Maggie will just calmly stand there until I am finished. I think Maggie feels better and that I am only doing this because I love her.

Four is Not a Crowd...

Come on four! Please join us!

Charlie told me last night over the phone that he is bringing Maggie an extra sausage biscuit when he comes Sunday. Luckily, She never seems to gain weight or Dr. Thomas would say something about it on yesterday's follow-up and the bath for the Magster.

No comments: