Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Refried Beans, Salsa, and Queso...

http://www.kitchme.com/
Mom and Mrs. Sandra were running very late tonight. Maggie and I were elated when they pulled up in front of my house. I kissed my mother on her cheek saying thank you and away they went after giving me a big honking bag of Mexican food.

I'm not big on refried beans at all, but I have found a way to eat them to my pleasure. I mix a cup of Pace salsa in with the beans, rice, and cheese. I then mix it all together for a tangy, rich amalgamation with a spicy bite and a kick to it. I often have to warm them for another minute or two in the microwave as well.

"Oh, I am forgetting your Cokes," my mother said coming to my rescue just before Mrs. Sandra hit the gas and drove off,

They were sitting upon the backseat of my mother's car. These will be a nice treat tonight after my father and I have taken my medications and fed and watered the Magster.

Now, I Can View the World in Pictures...

My Canon digital camera has been out of service for a few weeks with a broken mini USB port thwarting downloading any photos to my computer. I sent it to Canon weeks ago to get it repaired. I thought it would never get here due to the holidays and shipping matters. Package tracking says it should arrive tomorrow -- the package is in Lagrange to be delivered. Hopefully, I will have photos of my taking on the blog for the most part.

No comments: