Thursday, December 15, 2016

I'll Meet You At McDonald's...

Now, I would enjoy breakfast much more if McDonald's had their full menu all day instead of just breakfast all day. I was hungry for and wanted a Big Mac and french fries this morning.

http://www.businessinsider.com/

"You ready to go?" my father chirpily asked over the phone this morning at 8 AM. "I'll meet you at McDonald's in ten minutes."

I had barely just awoken and gotten dressed and then I was on super busy Hwy. 29 jockeying for position. It was a rude awakening. Again, it felt like another crazy NASCAR race that I was competing in. I thought to myself that my elderly mother certainly didn't need to be driving in traffic like this. This is why she is banned from driving on 29.

Dad was sitting in McDonald's eating his sausage biscuit, having a cup of coffee, and looking at the weather on his iPhone when I walked inside. He handed me a ten dollar bill and told me to order some breakfast.

"Are you okay?" my father asked. "You are acting like a space cadet this morning."

"I'm fine," I said. "Just 30 minutes ago I was sound asleep in my bed, though. You have to also realize my medication levels in my bloodstream are also low."

I ordered two sausage biscuits and a large Coca-Cola reminiscent of all the Sunday mornings Charlie brought me this meal.

There was a brand new Porsche Carrera convertible sitting in Kamath's Medicals' parking lot this morning as I walked inside the doctor's clinic to get my injection.

"Who's is driving the metallic-silver Porsche?" I nosily asked my nurse Rebecca. "Is it Dr. Kamath?"

Rebecca had no idea, but she said Dr. Kmath drove a silver Mercedes. She walked out into the parking lot to take a gander.

No comments: