Friday, December 23, 2016

My Special Friend...

https://www.youtube.com
I'm Lovin' It! I told Charlie last week that we were going to have to try McDonald's breakfast platter. It looks delicious. Charlie said it costs too much money and they are cumbersome.

My father told me something whilst taking my medications tonight all passively and Blasé-like. Charlie will be bringing breakfast in the morning instead of Christmas day. Bless that special man.

"He said he was bringing three bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits a day early," my father told me. "You know that Christmas is Sunday?"

"I may be clueless but I am not that clueless," I replied to his question.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Merry Christmas Johnathon!

glittermom said...

I hope your Christmas is calm and stress free...and santa brings your most wanted presents....take care.....

Jan said...

Just stopped in to wish you a peaceful and happy Christmas!

Jan