Friday, December 16, 2016

The Christmas Spirit Embodied.,.

http://www.wwgdb.com/
"I got you some more ornaments for your Christmas tree," Charlie told me as he stepped inside last night and handed me a big Arby's bag of food. "I also got you a Reuben sandwich from Arby's and some curly fries."

"Dad told me you were on the way tonight," I replied. "I was hoping to see you and Horsefly!"

"Horsefly is being unsociable until we go to the bowling alley. We've yet to go bowling tonight."

"I ate a few of your curly fries," Charlie then said. "Those things are extremely addictive."

I just smiled broadly and then laughed. Maggie was about to go nuts until Charlie acknowledged her, though.

"You're going to have to greet and pet the lady of the house," I told Charlie about Maggie. "Then we may proceed."

http://dayna.tdgservices.com/
"How's my Maggie Lou doing?" Charlie told my Maggie with a big back scratch all the while talking in babytalk.

The Magster looked in pure ecstasy and her dream was fulfilled for yet another day.

"Look at this!" Charlie said as he then pulled a stark white crocheted angel out of a bag. "That goes on the top of your tree."

"Thank you Charlie," I replied. "We always had one of those angels on the Christmas trees of my youth.

No comments: