Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Charlie is Beginning to Feel Christmassy As Well...

Derelict Computer Parts Wreath!

"Your daddy said you got your Christmas tree up today," Charlie said driving home from work in Dadeville this evening. "I might need you to help me get mine up this weekend."

Charlie also has a gigantic 100lb frou-frou artificial Christmas tree in his basement. Inside his house at Christmas would look magical to a kid.

"I sure did," I replied quite boastfully to Charlie. "I will be glad to help you this weekend. My tree looks mighty pretty lit up if I do so say myself."

"Dad is outside putting up the Christmas lights on the front of their house right now."

"Dammit! I told him to wait for me to help him!" Charlie exclaimed. "Oh well!"

"What do you want for supper?" Charlie then asked me. "I have to always get Horsefly his KFC chicken tender meal every night as you may well know."

"Dad gave me more chicken and dumplings an hour ago when I went to get my sodas for the day," I told Charlie.

"I will be right over to look at your tree when I get back in town," Charlie said. "I might just get you some Arby's and you can eat it later."

No comments: