Monday, December 12, 2016

Rinse and Repeat...

Do you really have to wash your hair twice as it says on the bottle? Rinse and repeat?

The Danger Zone...

Dad told me this afternoon that my getting six gallons of milk last week embarrassed him. Tonight is our grocery store visit and my father was coaching me on what to get. I still have one gallon of milk from last week and it was kind of nice, ya know? I love the stuff.

"It was kind of excessive don't you think?" he then coaxed me into replying about the milk and asked me so with anxious and angry looking furrows in his brow.

He has to be careful around me and he tiptoes around my feelings. I am certainly a wildcard on these regards.

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied crestfallen.

"It is only $2.99 for a gallon, though," I interjected.

I've learned to choose my battles wisely and we will just get 4 gallons of milk tonight and I will buy some later if I need it. That way it won't embarrass my father.

There wasn't much I could say. Dad is now off to get me Christmas lights for yard and the outside of the house. It was causing me a bunch of anxiety so he took charge and told me he would get them. He offered and I accepted. He also seemed quite excited about the whole affair. I am quite excited about this as well and I will probably still be out at dusk still putting up lights.

1 comment:

Berryvox said...

lol Personally, I could care less what the grocery store cashier thinks of me so I'll probably never understand your father's embarrassment.