Sunday, December 11, 2016

That White Boy Sho Could Eat Some Fried Chicken...

https://www.japantoday.com
I thought Charlie and Papa would never get here tonight. They were down on the great plains in Auburn visiting with a very good friend who has prostate cancer. In a moment of less stoicism, Dad got choked up telling me about J.L.They had both lost track of the time which is understandable. I always suspect car troubles when this happens or organizational mishaps. If there is a flat tire in the family, then I am the first one called.

Charlie stayed down in Auburn while my father took charge, drove back to the Valley, and got us all our meals which is quite a gargantuan task for two folks let alone just one. My father was flying solo without his trusty wingman tonight.

My father is also a very snazzy dresser due to Charlie's guidance/influence and had on a very colorful and stylish Christmas sweater tonight which befitted him. I complimented on it which put a big smile on my father's face. He's like the rest of us and enjoys some flattery as well.


Evoke Auschwitz Mantra

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

Dad got me the default 3 piece chicken meal from KFC. No complaints here. I was just very hungry and was very glad to get it. I made two big toasted chicken sandwiches out of chicken from my two breast pieces. The slaw had an extraordinarily strong kick of horseradish which I enjoyed as well.

I've put my father to the task of getting me more Christmas lights for the yard and outside the house. He gladly asked which prompted this and said he would get some tomorrow. I told him to get me a few extension cords as well. We are going to light up Casa de Andrew.

No comments: