Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Vertigo Central...

Raven's Eye
I drove over to mom and dad's tonight. It was about 8 PM. I had a bad case of vertigo and the doldrums this evening.

"What are you doing over here?" dad exclaimed worrisomely when he answered the back door. "I was just about to bring your medications."

I mumbled something about having lost track of my nights and days. I also insisted that I was very thirsty. My father was very concerned.

"Here's you a cold Coke and I will be over in a moment to give your meds," he told me. "Do you think you can drive?"

"I can drive fine," I replied to my father.

I was all mixed up about what day it was and what time it was -- nothing out of the ordinary for my mother, though. There are double standards for the both of us.

I got in my car and took the short way home by the police station. Thankfully, the streets were bereft of traffic.

Dad soon showed up at my house and he was extremely and very kind to me. I was more back to my old self by then. I had gotten woken up and a caffeine infused Diet Coke within me. I had even made some effort into cleaning up my kitchen and taking the trash out, etc.

12.5 Megapixels of Digital Camera Prowess...

Well, my camera arrived home safe and sound this evening. I am going to earnestly try to take more of my own photos for the blog.

3 comments:

glittermom said...

Are you ok now?

glittermom said...

Alls well....

Christina said...

Glad you are feeling better. And yes, would love to see more pics on the blog. :)