Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Looking Ahead to the Holidays...

"Christmas parties are for extroverts," I told my father very carefully last night not wanting to offend anyone. "I am mostly an introvert these days."

"I understand those are hard for you," my father replied. "If you change you mind then you can ride with us to Auburn."

My feelings were that I felt guilty for not going. My mental heath comes first, though. I want to enjoy Christmas rather than being at some frou-frou party. Charlies having a Christmas party as well. Maybe I can get up the gumption to go to that party. It is more of a close-knit affair.

The Christmas Puzzle...

The last piece of the puzzle has been put in place for me as far as Christmas gifts go. I got Matt at the pharmacy to order the video card I have been wanting That's going to be my prized piece of Computer gear this year.

This is a Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480. These cards got stellar reviews and at a very extremely competitive price ($250).

Honestly? I don't play many computer games these days, but I want to be ready if I decide to play them once again. I am pretty decidedly a retro-gamer now.

Nuzzles, My Nuzzles...

Maggie woke me up at 3:00 pm. I certainly had slept enough -- not meaning to sleep so long. She had sleep enough as well -- enough where she decided it was time for both of us to be awake. Maggie was very theatrical about the whole affair being so bold at to nuzzle my armpit with her moist and cold muzzle.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Why can't you ask for a gift card then You can buy what you want...you wouldn't need to go through your fathers computer guy. Does your father not trust that you'll spend it on beer? I would think by now he had trust in you..