Sunday, December 04, 2016

Who Doth Bringeth the Biscuits?

I Opened My Eyes to a Kaleidoscope of Winter Colors...

I am so much a very impetuous old soul. I woke up at 9 AM due to Maggie's urgings. The Maggins wanted me to stop the rain so she could go promptly relieve herself in the backyard. I was just glad for the rain as we are going through a very severe drought at the moment. At least, we don't have to worry about the river house flooding any time right now.

"I don't control the weather, honey," I told my dear dog, the Magster, amusingly.

I was ravenously wringing my hands and my stomach was protesting something fiercely I was so hungry this morning. It is now almost 10 AM so I shouldn't have to wait much longer (I hope!).

Today starts the day of four sausage biscuits every Sunday. I will sit Maggie's two torn up biscuits on a paper plate on the floor and almost magically they are gone.  That's called wolfing it down.

Dear Mother Nature? Let's put the brakes on the rain for a moment until Charlie can get here! It is fixing to start pouring here according to the weather radar looping on my other computer monitor.

Two Biscuits for Me and Two Biscuits for you!

http://www.dishmaps.com/

Charlie just stopped by the house at 10:30 AM as Maggie squealed with joy. I ran out to his car so he wouldn't have to get out in this icy rain.

"I hope you weren't about to give up on me," Charlie told me. "I am running very late this morning. Now, I've got to go feed Horsefly."

"Beggars can't be choosers," I replied as Charlie gave me a man hug.

"What do you want to eat tonight?" Charlie asked for Sunday night fried chicken.

"Anything," I told him. "Just as long as it is not chicken."

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Why are you feeding Maggie people food again..