Monday, December 05, 2016

Out and About on an Early Morning I Go...

Cold and damp were the words to describe the weather this morning as I headed out to do some odd hour shopping. At least it wasn't raining, but we do have much more on the way. I thought my car would never warm up this morning in the numbing cold.

https://www.amazon.com
I was on a mission this morning. I wanted to visit the Walmart bakery and see how much a birthday cake and icing would cost even though it wasn't anyone's birthday in my world. I just love those cakes with that delicious icing they decorate them with. Charlie would wholeheartedly approve of this mission as he has those same sweet leaning taste buds I own.

Well, the cake was entirely and monetarily too rich for my tastes. I can just imagine what my father would say with such a debit on my debit card. I will just have to wait until my birthday in April for a store bought cake. I will buy two boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts in consolation tonight which will have to suffice.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Oh I love birthday cake too.