Sunday, December 11, 2016

Just Another Sunday Morning in Andrew's Humble Casa...

http://www.memoryamerica.com/
Charlie's been by my house this morning  He was spreading Christmas joy from McDonalds around to all his friends. I was the proud new owner of four very hot sausage biscuits.

I was asleep as Maggie ran to the front door joyously barking. I was jolted awake by the Magster's antics.

"I don't have anything on but my briefs and a t-shirt," I told Charlie from the other side of my closed and locked front door.

I could hear Charlie chuckling on the other side of the door. Charlie didn't mind. He's seen me in my birthday suit before.

"Janice's computer is on the fritz again," Charlie told me before he left.

"Tell her to reboot it and if that doesn't help then I will come right over this afternoon," I told my good buddy, Charlie.

"How do I reboot it?" Charlie asked.

"Press and hold the power button until it turns off and then start it up again with the same power button," I told Charlie. "Firstly, make sure it is plugging up."

In computer repair, always try the simplest things first. This is also an excellent example of why you don't buy a $300 eMachines at Walmart. It is antiquated as soon as when you pull it out of the box. Janice has had nothing but problem after problem with her computer and mainly uses her nice Dell laptop which is her saving grace. She is a big Facebook junkie.

No comments: