Sunday, December 18, 2016

Charlie and Crew's Custodial and Renovation Services...

http://weheartit.com/















I had Charlie renovate my kitchen tonight (Just kidding), but it sounded like a construction crew seemed to be very busy working to get it all cleaned it up. Dad looked at me and rolled his eyes exasperatedly.

"He just can't sit down for 5 damn minutes and visit," my father told me. "He always has to be doing something."

My father and Charlie bicker like siblings.

My father was administrating my nightly medications during all of this.

"I heard that!" Charlie hollered from my kitchen as he cleaned my microwave and its stand.

"A little tip about microwaves," my father told me during this opportunity as he sat next to me. "I always put a piece of paper towel over what's cooking. It catches any splatter and keeps your microwave stay much, much cleaner over time."

Earlier, I had gathered all my trash and thrown it out knowing Mien Charlie was coming for our Sunday night feeding ritual. Well, Charlie found enough trash to fill to two full more garbage bags despite my best efforts of cleaning up.

Cluck or Swim?
Thankfully, no fried chicken tonight. Cya later KFC and the Colonel. ! Mom had made a special request for my father and Charlie to get us all Captain D's. I love the jumbo fried fish platter and it is sitting atop my stove as I wait the customary hour to eat after taking my crazy meds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OT: Have you read or seen anything from Kevin (Barbeaux)? TheHomelessGuy has left the building! I can find nothing, no blogger, no wordpress, no nothing since June. Some IRS thing made him take off his Paypal link (It IS income, you know!) around then too. Perhaps if it doesn't make money, why do it? I just hope he's not one of the dead homeless that are never claimed.

But what if that was his fate? He is already forgotten so all his advocacy was for naught. Interesting....

diana said...

He's still active on Facebook last time I checked.