Wednesday, December 07, 2016

What? Dusk Was Hours Ago...


I can't express how much this suckage sucks with the time change. It got dark at 5 PM this afternoon!

Maggie knows after dark fall is when things around here can get pretty interesting. She had slept all day on the computer room bed and was primed for some action tonight. Firstly, Charlie, Beta dog, stopped by with a big bag of Arby's roast beef sandwiches. Does Charlie ever get tired? He worked all day and then spent some time with the Mags and I.

"I got you lots of Arby's sauce," Charlie told me much to my appreciation. "You will need to warm the sanwiches up in a little while before you eat them."

"That's what microwaves are for," I told Charlie with a smile and a pat on his back.

Charlie loved my tree and the way it made my house smell like cedar or spruce.

Maggie and I then both settled into our favorite places on the couch to wait for Papa after Charlie was on his way home -- no doubt to get Horsefly out of the bed, situated, and fed. Horsefly will say, "I love my covers."

"Your daddy is on the way," mom told me after one ring and I called her back.

"I love it when you do that!" I told my mother very appreciatively.

No more nebulous waiting without knowing what's up. Papa, Gamma dog, arrived to much fanfare from the Magster as always. We then took my medications.

"What computer parts do you want for this Christmas?" my father asked as if he could read my mind as we sat on my couch.

I was very disappointed with my expensive coffee maker last year so I decided to get something that was more failsafe great and amenial for me.

"It is $219 and consists of speakers and a sound card for one of my computers," I told my father.

"Email Matt at the pharmacy your items and we will get that ordered tomorrow," my father replied.

No comments: