Friday, December 02, 2016

We Shall Heal All of Them, Big and Small...

Well, Samantha got her sutures taken out at lunch with lightning speed. My father headed out to the small animal clinic at noon with me in tow taking Maggie as well.

"You mean she's all ready to go?" my father asked the Vet. Tech. looking astonished and perplexed.

He thought it would take much longer than that. Dr. Thomas then wanted to check Maggie's eyes, ears, and her skin rashes.

"She's looking much better!" he told me after a week out of the penitentiary living with me as a fully medicated canine. "She's got some very dry skin and dandruff that persists, We will bathe her if that is okay with you?"

"Fine," I carefully replied said knowing this might piss my father off. "We will pick her up around 3 PM."

I know my father was having to bite his tongue during all of this.

"Jerry will do anything to get a dollar out of me," my father venomously spat at me with a smirk.

No comments: