Thursday, December 01, 2016

The Dastardly Deed is Done! For Sanity, We Arrive!

https://forshiggles.wordpress.com
I was running really late this morning. I fell back asleep watching the Weather Channel reclined in my recliner.  I closed my eyes in the dark and opened then to a glorious bright sunshine awash throughout my den with a piercing bright light. A few hours had passed so quickly and I needed to hit the road. My father called me at 9 AM asking if everything is okay.

"I am headed out the door right now," I told him in a frenetic bout of nervousness and much verbiage -- yes, a bundle of nerves. "I will be there in a few moments."

Isn't it strange about most of my injections? I don't feel them since I am so used to getting them. This morning, Rebecca administered my injection, and it burned like a red hot poker in hades. I just gripped the counter much harder and weakly smiled as sweat dripped off my forehead.

Highway 29 heading home was like a NASCAR race with drivers jockeying for position as well. Almost as if were there to create more tension in the air. There is always someone else going faster than you and you are in the way!

No comments: