Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas to All My Dear Blog Friends and My Dear Blog Denizens...

http://pcwallart.com/

I was just invited to the grand soiree tonight -- the hyperkinetic Christmas party at my parent's house. They throw this party every year.  I declined but acted very, very appreciative. My own special introverted version of Christmas is to be quiet, no stress whatsoever, no socialization, and plenty of time in front of my computer listening to really good music and perusing Wikipedia and my usual internet haunts.

"I'll fix you a big plate and bring some food when I come back to give you your medications tonight," my father told me.

I can say a lot of things about my father, but his most grandest feature is that he is a wonderful cook in the old South tradition. I didn't ask him what he was cooking and will leave that to be a surprise.

Some routines go on rain, shine, or snow regarding my medications. I'm not expecting too much, though. My father will probably be here around about midnight when he finally arrives. Maybe he will bring my Christmas Newegg order. Then I bill be up all night installing that video card and getting my computers situated. Sounds fun? Yes, it does!


1 comment:

Gin said...

Merry Christmas to you and Maggie. May it be a good one.