Monday, December 26, 2016

Just Point Me in the Right Direction Johnny Otis...

https://www.hy-vee.com
"I'm just warning you," I determinedly told my father as we walked across Kroger's parking lot, "But I will probably go over $100 tonight."

Dad looked at me warily with his evil domineering eye, but didn't say a word.

"I also need Maggie's food as well which is an expensive $15 dollars," I told my father to soften the blow.

Maggie got Purina One venison and rice tonight.

"We need our Maggie's paper bowls as well," my father then replied.

Maggie gets a fresh and clean paper bowl with her food every night. I also use them for my nightly bowl of cereal before bed.

"I know you don't like me saying this, but you need more substantial and nutritious food," my father replied. "Let me help you and we will try several decent frozen meals."

My father helped me get some delicious looking but expensive meals tonite. I also got a big bag of Kroger shredded cheddar to kick them up a notch.

"Go get Maggie's food and our paper bowls and then we will be done."

The grand total was $107 dollars and my father didn't even flinch. I did very keenly notice that my father paid for tonight's shopping trip with his own debit card and not my disability debit card.

No comments: