Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bright Sunshiny South...

https://www.colourbox.com
Chrysalis...

It is a beautiful view outside this computer room window. It makes me wonder why I am holed up inside on this computer.

Also, I keep seeing these bright yellow butterflies fly by every moment or so. You see them every late summer about this time. It wells up a feeling of nostalgia within. I know fall is on the way when I see these creatures.

Lunch was toasted buttered raisin bread with a sliced banana and some peanut butter spread on. It seems all three of these foods were made for each other.

Martha's Official Driver...

"I'll make you a deal," my father said last night with a very serious tone to his voice. "Will you drive your mother around town and to her appointments? I will pay you back in computer parts and games."

"You know I would have done it for free," I told my father sincerely. "I'll be glad to help in this matter to the utmost of my abilities."

Why we haven't done this sooner is beyond me.  Momma can barely walk a straight line and certainly can no longer drive a car.

"Now, you can't be tardy or miss an appointment," my father told me. "You know how your mother, the Secretary, can be."

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Sounds like a good idea...your mother should not be driving...it's just like "driving Miss Daisy".