Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Momma Borrowed My Namesake Tonight and that is "Shaky"...

https://www.erowid.org
"Mom, you don't need to be driving like this," I sternly told my mother in exasperation. "I am going to drive you home after we finish with this."

She grabbed my arm in senior fashion as I helped her amble across my front yard.

"But your daddy will find that suspicious!" mom exclaimed.

"Well, it surely is better than me getting a call from the police telling me you've been in an accident or had harmed someone else in the process. What would dad say then?"

"I guess you are right," my mother said finally giving in and huffing like a petulant teenager.

The Secretary had to come inside carrying my Mexican Meal and she also brought Maggie's flea treatment and her heartworm chewies. Maggie also got some Vienna sausages for being such a good girl and taking all her medicine. Giving Maggie her medications has been a colossal struggle for years until a kind blog reader diverted my attention to those pill pockets at Petco which are made out of smoky tasting peanut butter.

"How many pills did you take tonight?" I asked. "Now, be honest with me. You can't bullshit a bullshitter."

She said 3 alprazolam, but I, Andrew, can take 3 Clonopin and feel perfectly fine. She took way more pills than that.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I don't understand. Why does your father take control of your medications yet let your mother have free reign over hers?

If left to your own devices, would you abuse yours as your mother seems to do?