Monday, September 12, 2016

The Rehabilitation Game...

Mom has called me four times to make sure I would take her to rehab in the morning. We're a tad bit obsessive compulsive today.

In her latest call she asked me if rehabilitation helped me when I broke my arm and shoulder. I told her it really helped.

"We'll go eat at the Waffle House afterwards," she told me. "I want an omelette."

Mom then told me she might quit rehabilitation as it doesn't seem to be helping her.

"You've only been twice!" I told my waffling mother flabbergasted. "At least give it a chance."

It takes about an hour and I just sit in the car passing the time listening to the radio or looking at magazines. I kind of enjoy the solitude.


1 comment:

glittermom said...

Has anyone asked the therapist how you mother reacts at these rehibilitation sessions? Does she cooperate? Someone should inquire...