Sunday, September 18, 2016

Say Goodnight Gracie...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/
"Say goodnight Gracie," our dear Gracie (Martha) would repeat much as the real Gracie would. Yes, we are winding down here at Andrew's Casa. Maggie is already in the bed and waiting on me.

I got my usual 3 pc. chicken meal tonight. Charlie made sure to get two orders of those potato wedges I love so much and for which I much appreciated his effort.

"Do you want them again next week?" Charlie asked me and I told him I would really appreciate it.

My father's job tonight was administering my crazy meds as he lamented pitifully and painfully about Auburn's loss last night and a tough loss it was.

"It is not looking good for Auburn, son," he told me as if someone was languishing on an operating table at a hospital -- their vital signs growing weaker.

All the king's horses and all the king's men...

Hey, at least I knew who we played and what was the final score. That was major kudos for me.

Tomorrow I have nothing planned other than an all day emulator retro-gaming extravaganza. I will then have to tear myself away from the computer and go get groceries tomorrow night.

I have that blood work this upcoming week as well -- hanging over my head like a dark cloud as the new week approaches. It is still many days away and I am already worried about it (like mother like son).  I hope the nurse is quick and merciful.

No comments: