Monday, September 05, 2016

Pacific Theater Of Operations...


I've been looking everywhere online for this old and obscure PlayStation 2 game. I played the original P.T.O. II for the Sega Saturn for hours and hours with great satisfaction. The original Pacific Theater of Operations was released for the Super Nintendo.

I finally found the European version of the game and it works on my North American PlayStation 2 emulator.

I used to couldn't wait until my day off of work at the pet store so I could play this game to my heart's content for the afternoon. There might have some beer involved as well.

I Hope Old Age is Not Afflicting Maggie...

Maggie is about 8 years old now. I awoke around midnight to Maggie whining and putting up one hell of a fuss. She's become gun shy of jumping up on the bed. She will hurt herself if she is not careful.  I finally had to pick up Maggie and put her in the bed with me and she was snoring within 10 minutes. I soon followed her.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I have an eight year old basset hound, her hind hips are very arthritic. There are days, but not every day, that her actions are limited. My vet has her on a Glucosamine & Chondroitin supplement daily and it seems to help. He also said that the arthritis is progressive and if it gets worse, there are pain management medications available. Poor Maggie!

Oh...and I also take glucosamine & Chondroitin supplements for for my arthritis...and it helps!

Happy Labor Day,
Jan