Friday, September 02, 2016

My Day Begins Early...

https://www.ispot.tv
I woke up at 4am with every dog in the neighborhood going bat shiat crazy including my dearest busybody, the Magster. Maggie and the local dogs (the gang as I affectionately call them) aren't going to let too many shenanigans go on in the neighborhood without them noticing and they are hyper-vigilant at night. It is almost like a canine grapevine in which news passes extremely fast.

"Let's stay on up," my feeble mind told itself now fully awake with every outside light on to deter mischief. "You have a mountain of laundry to do with nothing to wear to the hospital this morning."

I've had terrible trouble with my whites being dingy even after I washed them. Mom brought me some Oxi-Clean "white revive" packets to put in my wash. We will soon see if they are worth their merit and salt.

The Breakfast of Champions...

"You will not like this so you can't have any of it," I told Maggie adamantly as she sat on the floor next to me wagging her tail vigilantly hoping for some handouts. I was eating a breakfast of pineapple rings and cottage cheese -- a nice change of pace for me which I enjoy sometimes. A man can't live on eggs and bacon alone..

For the Sake of George...

http://www.bbc.com/
I walked out on the back deck this morning to an even more enhanced and alarming hissing sound coming from George's water meter. You need a special t-shaped tool to turn the water on and off to the house. Alas, I don't have one of those tools.

Well, the water meter now looks as if it is going to explode -- water spraying everywhere. I am going to call the city utilities department this morning after I take mom to the hospital. I am hoping they will send out someone to cut the water off.  George is going to have a $1000 water bill himself like I did a few months ago with my water heater went kaput.

No comments: