Sunday, September 04, 2016

Hot Damn! It's a Hot-Dog!

http://zenazone.net/


My mother called once and then immediately hung up the phone. That's our little signal for me to call her back and it assuages my phone phobias to a pretty good degree. I still jumped a little bit jarring me fully awake and my heart rate increased when the phone rang. 
"Are Sonic's foot long chili cheese dogs good?" my mother asked me over the phone.  "I am craving a hot-dog today."

"They are pretty good and the chili doesn't have beans which I like," I replied. "Do you want to go get a hot-dog?"

Mom told me yes and I replied that I would pick her up under their portico in 10 minutes. I slipped on some Nike tennis shoes and headed out the door. Maggie ran out into the backyard barking paving a way for our safe return.

"The tater tots are really good as well at Sonic," I told my mother making small-talk as I drove down busy Hwy 29.

We got a super carhop today. I tipped her four dollars. You basically have to eat these chili cheese dogs with a fork and knife.  Our server paid attention to that while she was preparing our meal and brought utensils with our meal as she walked out. She came out to our car again to make sure the meal was okay and asked us if we needed anything else. .

To drink with  my meal, I got a large cherry limeade. That's my favorite Sonic drink.

I told mom we needed to forego a chocolate shake as Papa and Charlie will be bringing our Sunday evening meal in a few hours. Mom and I were eating high on the hog today.




1 comment:

glittermom said...

Have you tried the Burger King chili dog? I keep wanting to,just haven't yet...