Sunday, September 04, 2016

Good Night and Sweet Dreams...


https://www.pinterest.com
It was 9:30pm when my father and Charlie pulled up in front of house and brought our Sunday evening meals. They were fighting and at odds with each other tonight -- they can bicker like only brothers can at times.

My mother had also called me several times to see what was going on. I could've just about eaten anything as long as it wasn't moving. Yes, it is definitely time for grocery day.

I was the proud owner of a 3pc box of fried chicken from Kentucky Fried which will be consumed with copious amounts of Louisiana style hot sauce tonight. I just have to let my medications soak in first which will be around 10:30pm. The drawback to this schedule means my fried chicken will be about cold when I can get a chance to eat it.

"I got you two orders of those potato wedges that you say are like crack," Charlie then told me laughing at my crack reference.

"They are really that good," I replied to Charlie. "You ought to get you some next week."

Dad gave me my medications as Charlie furiously cleaned my kitchen and took care of Maggie's ritual. I've come to the conclusion that Charlie just can't sit down. He always has to be doing something.

Did Alice Descend Down that Rabbit Hole? Again?

The main pitfall with my crazy meds is that they need to be taken in a timely manner. I was feeling very ill mentally tonight once it got dark and my father's and Charlie's uproarious visit. I then realized it had been well over 24 hours since my last dosages of medications were administered. My father gave them to me just as he was leaving town headed to Auburn yesterday afternoon. I just have taken today's meds and let's hope I am feeling better in an hour or two. I bet this post feels like reading just another déjà vu medication moment from my blog.

No comments: