Sunday, September 11, 2016

Oh Sunday Mornings I Love You...

http://diffuser.fm/
In a Platonic Kind Of Way...

Charlie arrived at almost 9am. Maggie started to go bonkers at Charlie's arrival. Nobody's going to get near the house without our Maggie knowing about it -- nefarious or good for that matter. I call Maggie nature's little alarm system.

"Charlie," I said through a closed front door. "Beware because I am still in my underwear."

You could hear Charlie snickering and laughing on the other side of the door.

"What are you listening to?" Charlie asked as he sat down on the couch to see Maggie for a moment.

He put my drink and three biscuits on top of my entertainment center as I stepped into my back bedroom and pulled on some more appropriate pants.

"I am listening to the always endearing Beastie Boys," I replied.

Sabotage!

"Sounds like noise to me," Charlie said with a chuckle. "I never could garner a taste for rap music."

Charlie only listens to classical music on National Public Radio. He says it soothes Horsefly.

Charlie couldn't stay long as he still had to deliver biscuits to his sister and my parents. He also had his own family to feed -- Horsefly will be expecting his sausage biscuits pretty soon and then he will retire to bed for the day.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

They started out a punk band, I like them..they're fun. And I like do like rap. Some of it.