Monday, September 12, 2016

Parting With Parts...

http://techreport.com/
Electro Static Discharge...

Yes, I have a lot of computer projects happening today -- computer stuff that I find laborious, tedious, and boring. I've been putting it off for weeks. Go ahead and tell me my own words that every time to you take that side cover of a computer off you are flirting with disaster. It's true and I am biting the bullet!

I've got to RMA two motherboards today. One board won't allow me to set my RAM speed to 2400 Mhz.  I can't get it pass 1800 Mhz. I also can only reach a stable 1800 Mhz with a 1 volt overclock which is dangerous.

I've also got to RMA another identical motherboard (Z97-Deluxe). It has two network interface cards and only one is working at the moment. I find this extremely aggravating.

"Only send computer part -- can't guarantee return of part left on motherboard," An Asian male told me on the phone..

Another goal on my agenda is taking my Blu-Ray burner drive and installing it in my everyday use computer. I am consolidating all my computer my spare computer parts.

http://techreport.com/

No comments: