Monday, September 26, 2016

Give it to Andrew! He'll Eat Anything!

https://www.flickr.com
Well, not quite anything, but I can be culinarily adventurous at times when I feel like it. I love to find and try new Asian meals -- a habit my ex-wife instilled within me. She loved anything Asian.

Right now, I have a terrible craving for my cereal and milk. As soon as I get my groceries squared away tonight, I am eating a large bowl of frosted flakes.

Lately, I've been kind of a broken record when it comes to my groceries. I find something that is easily prepared and that tickles my taste buds and I stick with that plan. The only things that are dropping off my grocery list this week is various salads and loaf bread. I quickly grew tired of the two after eating them for two weeks. l also, too, grew tired of all the various preservatives in the bread that grocery stores peddle these days.

No comments: