Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Just Like That, She Cancels Rehabilitation...

It was a Real Page Turner...

http://www.melisendevector.com/
"Andrew, this your momma," she said over the phone very early this morning. "We're not going to rehabilitation anymore. I called and canceled all my appointments. I appreciate all the help you gave me about that."

I was dressed to the nines and was ready to go. My mother would be soon driving my way to pick me up. I was going to drive us down Hwy 29.

"Mom? You're are the secretary! Secretaries never miss their appointments," I replied.

"I just feel they are not going to be able to help me," She replied back. "I am going to continue with my chiropractor. Your daddy said it was okay."

I was really looking for to my hour long session with solitude and slothfulness. Mom was also tired in that she read a book all night and she just couldn't put the book down it was so good.

Mom's mother, my grandmother, said she was just a hypochondriac and my mother just went nuts. That must have been 30 years ago. I can never and I mean never over the course of my life seen her well for once. I am beginning along with my father, that my grandmother was right.

No comments: