Friday, September 23, 2016

Get Yer Game On...

http://www.freegameempire.com/
I've spent most of the day "ripping" games from their corresponding CDs and DVDs. According to digital copyright law, you are allowed one archival copy of each game you own.

I was a voracious video game consumer around the time the PlayStation came out in the 90's so I have tons of great games along with the Sega Saturn and Sega CD games I also own.

The devil is in the details and now I have to organize all these files and transfer them to my emulation and gaming computer.

A good source to find out about this is to check out the emuparadise website which is the best emulation website. You can get roms, bios, and emulators to get you off to a good start.

Calmness Pervades...

Mom called me at lunch. She wanted to go get a chocolate milkshake from Sonic. Since I am now her designated driver, I told her I would gladly pick her up under the portico in 10 minutes. We both ended up eating banana splits, though. I also got an order of those cheddar peppers which is like crack to a crack addict when it concerns me. Mom ate half of them before I could shoo her away.

"Go get your own Cheddar Peppers," I told mom looking exasperated, but interested at the same time. "Do you want me to order some more?"

Literally in moments another carhop walked out with another order of cheddar peppers.

No comments: