Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Shall I Have a Banana, Too?

No You May Not!


"You wouldn't like this," I steadfastly told Maggie in a stern voice for the third time as I sat in my recliner watching the tepid and uninspiring morning news on the television.

Maggie sat next to my recliner on the floor begging and making little mewling noises as I was eating quite a tasty banana after finishing a bowl of frosted flakes.

I told Maggie again, "You won't eat it if I put it on the floor. You can't have people food."

"I thought we agreed to always share?" Maggie seemed to be asking and imparting.

Into the Land of Milk and Honey...

http://forums.legitreviews.com/
Soon, my cable TV will be turned off today -- a concession I had to make with my father about getting that 600 Mbps internet which is $109.99 a month without a year long agreement and contract. They are coming at 4:00pm and I have to return the cable box when they arrive. I just unhooked everything in preparation of WOW's arrival. I hope to get rid of that old and cheap Arris cable modem (it still has my old cable service Knology's sticker on it) and install something more robust and nicer like a Motorola Surfboard cable modem. I am going to insist on it this time.

I also offered to quit getting my Cokes at six Cokes a day which has to grow to be expensive, but my father didn't thankfully bite on that one. I doubt I will miss cable too much as the only channel I watch is A and E and you can watch that streaming over the internet now.

Can I tell you I am super excited?  I can't wait to find out just how incredibly fast 600 Mbps really is. I will also have a 40 Mbps upload speed and that is just insanely incredibly fast for a cable internet connection. Soon, they will have a 1 Gbps internet speed first offered in Auburn. I bet it is prohibitively expensive, though.

No comments: