Sunday, September 11, 2016

I Am the Magster and I Approve this Timely Message...

http://www.cdkitchen.com/
I am absolutely addicted to the potato wedges at Kentucky Fried Chicken now. Charlie laughs at me when I call them fast food crack.

"Try one!" I told my father tonight as he was intently listening in to all my and Charlie's fanfare over the matter.

"Those are really good," my father replied after taking a bite. "I didn't expect them to be so crunchy. They looked flimsy and flaccid."

"They are even better overcooked and super deep fried as well," I told all the parties involved. "It makes them extra crunchy and delectable."

I got Kentucky Fried Chicken slaw as one of my side items I hope it has a lot of horseradish in it just like I like it. It just depends on who made today's batch. I put it in the fridge and will eat it later.

My chicken in the box was three original recipe pieces. Two were large breast pieces and one was a wing piece. Traditionally, Maggie would get the wing piece de-boned and Maggie style in a paper bowl set upon the floor. Unfortunately, we've had a moratorium regarding Maggie and people food.

I will be able to eat in 45 minutes so I am hanging in there as my stomach grumbles in protest.

No comments: