Sunday, September 18, 2016

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

http://www.stevecourtney.com/
Ah, what a nice way to start the day. I slept like a baby all night in the Sandman's embrace. I only got up once to shake the dew off my lily and that was around 4am.

I almost had breakfast in bed for a moment there. Charlie knocked on the door twice and loudly fearing I was asleep as Maggie and I usually greet him at the front door. The last time Charlie left my biscuits on the front door stoop ants got all in them rendering then inedible.  I unlocked and opened the door to Charlie's relief.

"Now, just don't scare me like that!" Charlie exclaimed with a nervous laugh.

"I had to get some pants on," I told the Charles Meister. "I know you don't want me coming to the door in my Fruit of the Looms."

He had started to walk back across the yard to get my house key which resides in the Caprica. Charlie and mom are the only two people with a key to my house along with myself of course. I wouldn't dare give a key to my father as he wouldn't respect my privacy at all. We would have random sobriety checks or some silly shit like that.

"Have you ever had an egg, sausage and cheese McMuffin?" Charlie asked me as I shook my head no. "They're pretty good. That is what Horsefly and I are having this morning."

"I will have to try them next Sunday," I told Charlie.

Charlie handed over my gigantic iceless Coke and was on his way.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Is your father in mourning after the game?