Friday, September 30, 2016

Say Thanks Anyway!

I am thankful for the gift of the internet. I've got a really fast 600 Mbps internet connection. Still, everything is like I am mired in molasses today. I think I may give the internet up and read a book my mother says is a really good page turner. It literally takes up to 20 seconds to load a page. I guess WOW! is still working on their internet infrastructure or could it be traffic like caught in traffic?

To cover my ass, I unplugged my modem to no joy. I also rebooted my wireless router. That didn't fix it and then I restarted my computer. The computer gremlins are now laughing.

"Matt (my father's computer guy) says you are playing online games," my father told me the other day.

"I actually rarely play online video games anymore," I told my father to his disbelief. "I am mainly a retro gamer to be precise."

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Is Matt spying on you for your dad?