Thursday, August 27, 2015

Damn, She’s Fine…

The beautiful Ms. Adia gave me my shot this morning.  Her smile is contagious and I caught myself smiling the whole time of this tedious task – the task of getting my injection. 

“What do you think of my Auburn scrunchy?” she asked with a girlish giggle.

“Where’s Rebecca?” I asked her after giving her a compliment.

“She’s running late,” Adia said. “So I decided to go ahead and give you your injection.”

“Well, that is just awesome,” I said ecstatically and also relieved. 

“I knew you wouldn’t want to wait until she got here.”

“Which side?” she asked, meaning what butt cheek.

“We did the left side last time,” I said. “So let’s do the right side this time.”

I got another lease on two weeks and headed to the pharmacy to give my father the new appointment card.

No comments: