Wednesday, August 05, 2015

The Day of the Horsefly…

Charlie’s oldest son is having major surgery tomorrow so my father is taking care of the Horsefly tonight.  He will run his bathwater and make sure he has a meal most likely from KFC.  Horsefly will usually wet his bed so dad will have to change the plastic liner for his bed and the sheets.  Where I fit in the picture is not quite certain at this point.  I expect my father to arrive around nine for medications with Horsefly in the car with him.  It takes my medications an hour to take effect and I am not sure if they will put me to sleep early tonight or not.  

Not a Good Night to Be Andrew…

I feel as if I am in a mental fog tonight.  Not feeling well at all.  I called my father and he immediately made me feel better.  I actually laughed.

“It’s all that pussy you are chasing after!” he very, very crassly told me as he laughed jovially. “Just turn the computer and the phone off. Pussy will get you in trouble every time.”

“It’s mental, though, Dad!” I exclaimed over our phones.

“I will be there soon to give you your medications,” he told me in closing. 

No comments: