Monday, August 31, 2015

Time to Feed the Hungry Among Us…

Egg_salad_sandwichThat’s exactly how I want supper to look tonight except with potato chips and not fries-------------------->

Yes, it is another grocery day where Andrew pontificates about what he is going to buy.  It is going to be sandwich week here at Andrew’s Casa again.  My favorite wheat bread is Roman Meal, but our Kroger can be hit or miss about carrying it.  Let’s hope they have it tonight.

I am going to make tuna fish salad and egg salad for the fillings.  I am also going to buy plenty of Carving Board cold cuts and cheeses like pepper jack, sharp cheddar, muenster and Swiss.

Should I buy my usual 5 gallons of Milo’s sweet tea?  I did without this week.  I will let you know tonight. I’ve been drinking ice water all week and it gets old. I would welcome my old friend Milo back into my life. The diet sodas I get only last about two hours as I compulsively drink them one after another.

diet-sunkist-orange-soda-12-fl-oz-24-pack_3967025On a positive and interesting note, I told mom I was tired of Sprite Zero so she got me plenty of diet Coke and diet Sunkist last week.  I just adore the diet Sunkist.  It is truly delicious for a diet drink and it also has caffeine as well – 45 mg per can. Diet Coke also has 45mg of caffeine per can.

I Can Be Rip Van Winkle as Well…

I’ve been sleeping all the time lately.  I sleep more times than I am up.  Dad says it is depression, but I don’t feel depressed.  Just sleepy.  I can stay up for about 4 or 5 hours and then I am back to sleep.

photo credit:    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_salad

2 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

If you enjoy caffeine, why not drink coffee...hot or iced? I have two 24 oz robust Starbucks most mornings, black over ice. In total roughly 900mg caffeine perk me up in the morning.

PipeTobacco

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

If you enjoy caffeine, why not drink coffee...hot or iced? I have two 24 oz robust Starbucks most mornings, black over ice. In total roughly 900mg caffeine perk me up in the morning.

PipeTobacco